I'm quite pleased with my Eye-Fi Explore X2 SDHC memory card. I never jumped on the Google "free Eye-Fi card with purchase of Picasa storage" deal, but was intrigued by the utility and convenience of having a memory card that I'd (a) never have to take out of my camera to sync from and (b) never have to manually clear old photos/videos from. The geotagging feature is an added bonus that really helps me out (previously, my process for geotagging was either manual, or involved using exiftool to copy GPS tags from a picture I took at the place with my cell phone camera.) Now, within 30 seconds or so of taking a picture, it's uploaded on my file server at home, and then I just go into Picasa, clean things up, and optionally sync to Picasa Web (which still doesn't support hierarchical folders, grrr.)

It can also sync directly to Picasa, but I prefer to have a manual editing step in between, and don't want to pay to store full-resolution images on Google's cloud.

I do have some minor complaints, e.g. it'd be sweet if you could select *multiple* destinations for each image (currently you're limited to one "upload to a computer" operation and one "upload to an online service" operation, and FTPS is considered the latter.) But, the simple fact that I'll never have to worry about manually syncing photos and keeping free space available on my memory card is worth the $70 or so price tag.

And I still can't frickin' believe they squeeze wifi and geolocation capabilities into an SD card (yes, I know the geolocation doesn't actually use GPS, but still.)