Currently following the live-blog over at Engadget. Just hopped on 15 minutes ago, so now I'm caught up and waiting for new content.

Steve's looking more frail than ever, I genuinely feel sympathy for him. I don't think he's on the road to recovery...

Back to tech...

The specs and features look interesting along with the all-new physical design. In many ways, even though so much is new, it will seem like a speed-bump because the most interactive part, the OS, is only undergoing a small version bump.

About the only thing I'm disappointed at that they weren't able to reduce the number of SKUs and add more memory at the same price points.

I don't really have any time to discuss this today as I need to wrap up a ton of stuff including some commercial invoices before I head out for a long weekend ski trip to Quebec.

With rumors of another iPad update for the fall (similar to how many Apple notebooks get two updates), I'm currently flip-flopping on whether to get an iPad 2 in a few months or just wait until October.

Edited by hybrid8 (02/03/2011 17:20)