Quote:
It also solidifies my decision to wait until a new Nexus device is released (there's rumors of one at the end of the year).

I was thinking about waiting for the Nexus 4G as well, but if the recent rumors about it being an AT&T exclusive are true, I think I'll have to pass. Plus, I don't think I want to wait another six months to upgrade, assuming it's on schedule.

My Sprint contract is up, so I can get a Nexus S 4G relatively cheap, but I don't like the lack of an SD slot and the relatively weak camera. The T-Mobile HTC Sensation 4G seems to have much better specs, but after reading your experience with the Thunderbolt, I'm worried that the bloatware would ruin it, and while I don't mind rooting and using 3rd party ROMs, I'm worried about what happens if the ROM developers decide to stop releasing for it when newer, sexier phones come out.

I guess I'll probably look at the Sensation 4G in a T-Mobile store once they start getting them in, then decide. Are there any other Android phones coming out between now and the end of the year that I should consider waiting for?