Originally Posted By: TigerJimmy
Even though the ideas of liberty, property rights and universal justice are not popular and shocking to most people, I like talking about it here because the people on this BBS are so intelligent.

Hmmm, reading some of the replies, I was getting the sense that at least a few people on the BBS might be shocked by the positively heroic ideas of liberty, property rights, and universal justice that you champion.

I don't see the net gain in this discussion. I used to argue with my buddy's father in law about this kind of stuff, but gave it up. It only generated more heat.

Your heroic, interlocking principles are unassailable. You have a single solution to save us, the fusion nut. Who needs a Plan B?

I won't be around to appreciate it but my thanks to you for saving the future of my nieces, nephews, and the great nieces/nephews including the one we look forward to in November.

So why debate, why discuss, when you know you'll prevail on our behalf?

Sigh, I have to agree with Doug. I don't think we're going to make it. But why worry? I think I'll just kick back and pop my copy of the _Omega Man_ in the VCR.

'Tis the exceptional fellow who lies awake at night thinking of his successes.