I still check here daily to see what's up, I'd miss it if it's gone.

I just spent a week in the hospital, and in that time, there were 39 new posts, 21 of which are this thread.

It seems that eliminating email notices completely would be easy and it's not such a big deal to just come here and check. Disabling new members and providing an email for legit requests also seems a good idea.

Something else I've been thinking lately is maybe change the focus of the site. I'm down do one MkI languishing in a drawer somewhere and for years the off topic forum is the mainstay of this BBS. I'm thinking that maybe changing it to a projects oriented BBS where we can all discuss what ever we're all currently working on would be interesting and add life here again.

I miss coming here and reading up on what others of similar intellect are up to. Pretty much I only come here, a particular car bbs, and FB. The vapid musings of the other two sites leave me feeling like I've had a lobotomy.

If I'm a little incoherent here, I'm sorry. I'm still a bit spacy from my hospital stay.