As I read everyone posts here, I smile as I could have posted many of them. As I open my browser(s), a tab with the EmpegBBS opens all the times. It's been like that for years now, and even when I don't even have time to click on it and read, I need to see the Empeg BBS icon up there, every day. So many things have changed in my life, and yet the Empeg BBS has always been there, in front of me, in the office, every day.

Guys, I find myself bragging about being part of one of the nicest and smartest corners of the internet, this BBS, possibly just as much as being one of the people of the times of the Fidonet BBS laugh.

I just want to add myself to the list of those who will be willing to help. I could host the site too, but my expertise is more on the .net / Microsoft side of things.
I know there's probably better expertise and offers to help already, Drakino, but, should you want to, feel free to contact me and we can discuss in details the extent to which I can help.

Also, I'd be happy to contribute economically if you should prefer any other solution that has a $ impact on managing the board and addressing its issues.

I too agree that even disabling completely the email features of the Empeg BBS would be perfectly fine for me, and , I guess, for most of us. In general, if disabling all email features would allow new members to join, I'd go that venue.

In any way, thank you so much Drakino. Not entirely sure how, but if I can help, I'll happily do so.
MK2a #040103216 * 100Gb *All/Colors* Radio * 3.0a11 * Hijack = taympeg