Originally Posted By: drakino
Switching to the moderated user queue so far has worked decently. I can check it when I feel I have the free time to do so, instead of seeing Gmail bounces and the need to immediately respond to a spam problem here. I'll post some information in the admin only section here soon so that the other admins can help out.

Long term, I still haven't come to a decision, and will think it through more this month. Andy, thank you again for being willing to possibly take this over. I am giving it serious consideration. For now, would you be willing to step onboard as another community admin?

Personal side, stress levels are getting a little better. I'm tuning out a little bit of the negative parts, thanks in part to the twitter auto blocker I use. Some of the stress recently has been from the current drama going on in video games. It started to make sever peoples lives hell right during the time frame I was interviewing places to rejoin the industry. I'm hesitant to even discuss much of it here, just to avoid the possibility being targeted and watching this community get hacked over it.

That sounds almost ominous! As an admin for a fairly large online community, I'd love to hear more about your issues - if you're in a position to share.

-jk