Hi all!

i'm still thinking of replacing that Neo mp3 player I've got with an empeg player. I'm not sure yet however (but taking my past track record into account when it comes to these sorts of matters, I probably will)

There are still some things I would like to know :

I've got a great (even if I do say so myself) system in my car, consisting out of a pioneer DEH-9000R unit (great unit with a organic-EL screen), twee amps (pioneer A-class amps, 130watts x 4 (speakers) and 1 x 600 watts (subwoofer). The pioneer headunit does a great job of steering those amps and has a built-in equilizer.
This is my problem. I DO NOT really want to get rid of this headunit. So, if possible in any way, I'd like to keep it. Problem : I don't have two din slots. I drive a BMW compact (great trunk to implement an audio system), and this car only provides one din slot.

If ANYONE has any idea of how to implement a second din in my BMW dash, I'm very anxious to hear about it!
Maybe I'll just cut another one out of my dash, but I'll have to be sure that there's room enough behind it to fit the empeg. (what are the dimensions of the empeg?)

If this doesn't seem possible, then I guess I have to say goodbye to my headunit.

Intro Empeg.
Does the empeg have the ability to steer a subwoofer internally? Or will I have to finetune the sound on the amps themself? (I would really hate that)

Could anybody point me towards an on-line users manual of the empeg, so I could check out it's features (I do believe it's got a built in equalizer too?). Or mail me a copy? ([email protected]).
Thanks!

Second question. I've noticed on these boards that the Empeg HQ is located in Cambridge (right?). This is not that far from here. Is it possible to drive up to there and buy a unit directly from these guys?
This has two reasons :
1) I absolutely hate mail orders
2) I could make a small weekend-trip out of it, so my girlfriend will be happy too. (got to keep the woman happy, no?)

Thanks!