I want my own bitmap on the panning visual....
Can this be done with the logouploader Tony??

I was expecting this one.

Okay, here's the deal:

1) The animated boot logos reside in flash memory along with the custom logos and the kernel. They are RLE-compressed, but I'm not certain if the compression algorithm is finalized yet. I have some code to do the conversion, and I'm going to play with it as soon as I get a chance. I could add this functionality to the logo editor, however do not expect an onion-skinning cel animator out of the logo editor any time soon. You'll basically need to feed it a series of windows BMP files that you've created yourself and sequentially numbered.

2) The Image Pan visual is RLE-compressed and resides in a file on the empeg's hard disk. I also have some code for compressing this, but I think the version of the code I have is out of date. As I recall, Borislav also has access to this information because he was helping me look at it for a while and the empeg guys said I could show it to him. I think a couple of the other alpha team members might have access to this code as well.

I don't have any reliable code for sending a file to the empeg for the purpose of replacing that Image Pan visual. If you've got a serious urge to replace the image pan visual and you think you can get a reliable code set and UI for doing it, I'd be willing to integrate it into my Logo Edior. Any takers?