First, I just wanted to say great work guys! I really like the resizing of the visual during the transient and one line info modes! I also like the quicker access to the sound menus and the improved EQ interface! An amazing number of other improvements.....

Something else I noticed though that is new to me, which I didn't see in the release notes... Emplode now lets me select much longer times for stand-by after ignition off (I mean really really long).

Is that new to 2.0? Or did I just miss this in a previous update?

I used to only able to select up to a couple of minutes worth of delay, where about 10 minutes would have been nice. Now 10 minutes is no problem.... in fact Emplode lets me select up to 172,800,000 seconds of delay. If I didn't screw up the math, that's about 5.48 years!

That means that now even when I have to run into Fry's Electronics and wait through those insane lines, my EMPEG will still be in standby when I get back! (just kidding - I wouldn't make my EMPEG standby THAT long)

It syncs properly with a setting of 600 (10 min), so I guess I'll try that tomorrow in the car and see what happens. But just curious, what is the actual maximum allowable setting that the EMPEG will implement? Did it really increase, or is this an Emplode bug I will find about tomorrow when I try to test this?