Here's my opportunity to be politically incorrect. Remember I'm one of the people that didn't agree with the Bin Laden jokes to begin with. So take my following words with a grain of salt, but they're not intended as a joke or to poke any type of fun or make light of the events of last September... (This last part was to everyone reading except the individual I'm actually following up to).

Most of the hijackers probably contributed more to the USA than you have.

I'm of course talking about funds put into the economy, taxes, etc. Because you were born in a particular country may give you rights as a citizen, but it doesn't mean you're not one of its burdens. The worst criminals in the US, convicted or still on the streets, and most of the other "undesirables" you can think of, are born US citizens. Congratulations. You're so eLiTe. US prisons and jails aren't filled to capacity because your governments like holding on to the citizens of other countries. It's because you have nowhere to dump the trash you breed in your own backyards.

The Usama posts were meant as a very tongue-in-cheek joke, though badly timed and in poor taste. You're just talking out of your arse though. I don't live in the US, but it's people talking the crap that I've seen you just write, that would make me ashamed if I did.

Bruno

Who was it that predicted the pitfalls of a low-priced empeg back about two months ago?