Ok... Figured out prob from 3 post reply from the top of this thread.... That was only yesterday... and look at this thread now..... no sleep for the wicked....

Problem getting animation editor to connect at all, but rest of emplode ok etc...

I have a kftpd_password=heytheretux set in my config.ini.
Remove it, reboot the peg, problem goes away.

Also when the pwd is set it also made -update hijack- tells me everything was upto date, even when I went back hijack versions....

I need it set because multiple people at work stream mp3's and video from it, and I'don't want to have to switch to insecure @home profile, whilst still connected to the LAN, or wait until I get home to put the latest risky or bond animation on my player

Can you do third profiles? @update_animation ? I forget....

Getting rid of ;@WORK khttpd_files=0 temoprarily which currently prevents updating (and may prevent animation connect - haven't tried it yet), is less of a security risk than opening up FTP to the peg in my book.

Wierd that with all these people creating animations, no-one had this problem yet.... I guess they either have @home's without ftp pwds (I sometimes share mine over internet and vpn's from home, so still have it set), or people aren't doing too much streaming at work or whatever....

Would someone like to have a quick go, and make sure I am not talking absolute pants?

Is it just a matter of catering for ftp passwords read from config.ini?

Cheers,

Kieran
OZ