I just finished cloning one 60GB unit to another. Here are a few tidbits that I found out if anyone is interested.

Both units are of MK2a family.

The first unit is an original 60GB that I've had for a while and it has worked without a problem.

The second unit was originally a 10GB unit that I bought for a back-up, but I was able to do some parts trading at work and acquired two 30GB drives for free.

There was 5GB free on first unit, so there was a bit over 50GB of music loaded on to it.

The 2.0 beta 3 cloning utility could never find the units, but it's beta and has USB problems at the moment anyway, so no biggie.

The 1.03 cloning utility would not find the units at all using Windows XP, but it was able to find both of them with Windows 98.

It took 73 hours to complete the cloning process!!!

All in all, it was a pain to finally get it working and it took a loooong time. But! I am totally grateful that there was a way to accomplish it and hats off to the empeg guys as usual.

Also, I would like to personally thank the power company for shutting the power down for 5 minutes when I was 40 hours into the cloning process the first time. I hooked the units up to the battery backup for the second attempt.