(OK, at any point, just jump in and say "Jim you are wicked abnormal!" and I'll factor that in.)

I could really use to relax. I seek a relaxtion device.

Many years ago, I was struck by the fact that listening to many people from the Indian Subcontinent -- India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and thereabouts -- speak often gave me very pleasant goosebumps and made me want to nod off. Seriously, when I worked in an ICU, I would send syringes of blood through a pneumatic tube system to the blood gas lab. During evening shift, the blood gas lab tech (from Bangladesh?) would call back and read the results. I always wanted to say "Hey, you got another one you can read me?" P---O---Twoooo. Goose bump city.

Just this week, a female person of this general persuasion called with a computer problem. In the end, I wanted to say "Ummm, could you please call back with another problem?"

In any event, I am on the hunt for books on tape read by people from, well, there. Too much BS in the likes of a Deepak Chopra, but can anyone else suggest some listening/reading along these lines? I have started Googling for Amazon Bangalore to try to find English language books on tape, but nothing yet.

'Tis the exceptional fellow who lies awake at night thinking of his successes.