I'm working on a standard image for my company's Windows machines and I was hoping there were some Windows admins on here that could suggest some remote admin utilities.

I've found that the most important thing to do is to disable the stupid firewall so that the computer can be accessed. Fortunately, MS was nice enough to include a setting that allows me to set it up to turn off when it's on the same network with an Active Directory server and on when it's not. This works well for laptops, as if it's here, I don't really need to worry about network attacks, and if it's not, I don't really need to worry about remote admin. (Actually, I guess I might be more interested in it then, but I think the VNC server I've installed pokes a hole.)

Anyway, here's what I have so far:

freeSSHd
UltraVNC
psexec
wscript -regserver

I'm also considering WPKG. Anyone have any thoughts on that, or another remote package installer?

Any other suggestions? I don't really have much, if any, money to spend on commercial products. Also, I'm not a Windows admin by profession — I'm a Unix guy — so don't overlook something because it seems obvious you; it probably isn't obvious to me.