Hi Mike,

I believe that the -2 error is because of the lack of a config.ini file on your Mark 1 (even though I would have expected you to have one on your player even before the latest versions of emplode created it). This should have been solved by resynchronising the Mark 1 with beta11d of emplode. If you did this then the error must be due to something else which I hadn't considered.

It didn't barf straight away, it was quite happy imaging for a while until I left it.

There was a config.ini on my MK1, saying that, there was one, I think I removed or edited it when the 4800 baud support was introduced, whatever.

I'm sorry that you don't feel you have the confidence in the clone tool to try it again.

Not a lot of point now, same amount of data to shift, so I thought I'd lay out my MP3 directory structure and do a drag-n-drop, been running for 9.5 hours now and from the status bar about 45% complete.

Regards,

[color:yellow]_________________________________________John, (MK1 #114-20G, MK2 #15-36G).</font color=yellow>