What I did exactly: Using emplode beta11a and the corrosponding upgrade-tool, I have upgraded MK1 to 11a and the MK2 to 11d. That worked, then I have synconized the MK1 once without changing anything in the playlists. Then I ran the latest clone tool, after that I had the mess on both players. It could well be that the MK1 was screwed up already before I ran clone, and therefor the mess off MK1 had been replicated to the MK2, I can't tell since I havent checked the playlists on MK1 before cloning. Anyways, it wasn't screwed before I did all the upgrades and cloning. J.

Ah, it appears from that list that you probably used the beta11b version of empegClone. If this was the case then you have suffered from the known bug in that version. However, your earlier post implies that you used beta11d of empegClone, if you did then there may be another bug that I am unaware of in this version.

What sort of mess did you have?

empegClone writes to the emplode.log file if logging is enabled in emplode. If you are repeating the operation then it may be worth enabling it so if anything goes wrong we can investigate more fully and hopefully correct the problem.

In any case, I hope to release a new version of empegClone early this week with much better error reporting and handling.

--
Mike Crowe
I may not be speaking on behalf of empeg above :-)