actually any bluetooth headset will do the trick... I got a plantronic with a basestation before I got the phone for use with my xbox... mated nicely with the t68i my only complaint with that one was that the volume was a bit too low and couldn't really use it while on the highway... then I upgraded to the nokia HDW-2, (btw you can definately find that cheaper on ebay got mine for around 70 bucks?) that works nicely although you have to be VERY careful removing the little earpiece thing or it will break... but once it's fitted its sturdy works well, looks cool and everything..

the way both headsets work is they ship with a code, you use the code to mate it with your cell phone. if the headset is on, your phone knows it. both (most) devices have a button, basically you set your phone for bluetooth hands free. When the phone rings, you push the button on the headset to answer it. If you want to make a call, when the phone isn't in use, you push the button, you will hear a tone, you then say the name (you have to set that up) it will then send another tone (if your contact has more then one phone number... work, mobile, home) you say either "work" "mobile" or "phone" (or what ever you set your commands for) and whalla... your speaking in seconds. Once you get it all set up it's truly a beautiful thing.

I haven't used the kit so I have no idea what extra functionality that would give you. All I know is what I have works and works well...

Also, my reception varies, it's never dropped a call however it has gotten very garbled but move somewhere else and it's good (I know that kind of sucks, but it happens rarley) with bluetooth when I'm in the house I normally leave the phone someplace with good reception and as long as I'm within 15ft or so... I'm good. Actually did my laundry last night while having a real conversation, it was great!