Well, my top 3 wishes are still my top 3 wishes but this time I have a fourth:

4. Append playlist/song from them hierarchical menus. I don't like using the remote much, so I miss out on the search functionality (that's OK, I prefer browsing the playlist tree to select music) and the append mode (that's not OK). It's terrible, really, I'm sitting at a red light and near the end of the current playlist. I have the choice of selecting a new one now and cutting the last song short or waiting for the next red light with only the engine to listen to for most of the way (and that's less exciting than most, it's only a Volvo 740).

Here is how the interface can work: the bottom button enters or (if at the triangle) selects a playlist, pressing the knob appends it after the current one. If insert functionality comes along, pressing the knob can bring up a short menu with append (default), insert, or play options. True, that would be mk2 only but I can't come up with anything reasonable for the mk1 (except maybe holding the bottom button to append but that's a bit iffy).

As for my previous three wishes, the empeg guys have given no indication of how they feel about them even though the first one has been discussed to death and the second one has been requested many times. But I can hope that these are some of the surprise features in 1.1.

Wishes,
Borislav