Tony, I have to ask, are you following a general diet or are you just going with the "eat few carbs, eat more protein" method?
Over the last few years, I've gone gradually from over 210 pounds down to my current weight, which fluctuates between 170 and 175.

I did not follow someone else's specific diet. I did it by doing these things, which evolved over time:

- Stopped drinking 12 packs of Pepsi at work during the day and switched to diet drinks. I keep having to change drinks because I get sick of a certain brand of drink if I drink it for too long.

- Stopped eating so much, and just got used to just "being hungry sometimes". I stopped going out to lunch every day in addition to having a big dinner. Most days, I either have a dinner or a lunch, but rarely both. Breakfast is a once-in-a-while treat. When I do go out to lunch, I never order the combo meal with the fries. Just the sandwich. Because fries are evil.

- When I eat, I do my best to choose high protein and low carb if possible. But I can't follow that closely because it's so difficult to find low-carb foods these days. Everything you buy everywhere is loaded with carbohydrates.

- Occasionally having a snack during the day instead of a lunch break. That's why I was looking for those low-carb snack bars. Just to keep the edge off of the hunger.

- Doing sit-ups in the morning.

That's about it.