Hey, if you've got a system that works for you, go with it. I just know someone who constantly says she's "on the Atkins diet", but she's terrible at it. Eats the wrong things (bananas have loads of carbs), and for some reason sees no problem in following the diet one week, then eating how she wants the next. Oh well, her loss (...or gain...).

Anyway, I'm going to start eating better myself. I'm going to start with smaller portions (I cook too much food and always feel the need to clean my plate). Then maybe switch to diet drinks (Diet Dr Pepper is the best tasting diet, IMO).

Exercise has NEVER agreed with me. I simply cannot do it. I've tried, too, and everyone I know refuses to believe that not everyone is suited to exercising. I get a horrible feeling every time I do cardio, and not just now that I'm 250. I was in decent shape in high school, and I felt the same then. I was on the crew team for a semester (one of the toughest sports I can think of), and that required more running than I can fathom today. I felt like my lungs were iced and going to collapse every time I did it, and it still happens to me today, although at shorter distances.

So yeah, lets hear it for weight loss.