Since I started out as a Central owner first, the Central's way of ripping against the internal CDDB was what I was first exposed to. I liked their idea of including the CDDB database on the hard drive and only doing Internet lookups on very obscure discs or new ones that were newer than the CDDB.

Well, after having the Central now for a couple of years plus, I've had a lot of time to use it and rip CDs with it.

I've made quite a few corrections to the tags provided by the on-board copy of CDDB and the web lookups. No problem there, I expect to have to make a few changes in capitalization, spelling, etc.

But it would sure be nice to get an updated CDDB file set. I'm finding now that most of my CD rips are going out to be looked up on the Internet, because most of them are newer titles and they are too new to have been included in the 2001 copy of the Central CDDB....

Oh well, a wish list item I guess....Any chance of an updated CDDB for the Central? I've tried using Gracenote's website and making that inquiry twice, and haven't received any response from them...

Randy