I've used iCandy Jr. and Noia. I like the icons in iCandy better but Noia does a bettter job at skinning more of the interface and in a more consistent manner.

Neither of them look as good as the default PPC Optimized G4 builds (not including toolbar icons, just interface). Also, neither of them support the new Preferences dialog in version 1.0+ (newer than 1.0.1, as mentioned above, I'm running the latest trunk builds now).

I've just spent the last few hours setting up the latest RC of Thunderbird 1.0.1. Damnn, this program still needs some work. Even more than Firefox does. So far I've gotten everything placed/configured in a mostly-acceptable fashion, but there's just so much inconsistency in the settings - like configuring fonts (what a nightmare). And a lot of rather simple stuff requires editing the userchrome.css file by hand (like changing the display/attributes of the message list fonts). I still can't find were in the program I can tell it what type of font to use whhen composing plain-text email. It forces the use of FixedWidth, though it offers a configuration for viewing email. Inconsistent.

Bruno