Quote:
Since there are so many people jumping on this is it safe to assume we can see a few more reviews soon?

I've had one for a few weeks now (got in on this deal in early January). In a nutshell my review is that it is well worth the money. For the first week or so I had it I ran it every day and it pulled an impressive amount of stuff out of my fairly clean carpets. It doesn't have the suction power of a larger vac, but it goes over everything multiple times which seems to make up for it. Now that I have reasonably clean carpets I run it every two or three days to keep them that way. I just hit the max button on my way out the door in the morning and it manages to cover most of my 1000 sq ft condo in one run (I usually close off one of the two bedrooms) and generally makes it back to the charging base when its done. The only minor inconvenience is having to empty it after every run or two. I have dust allergies which have been worse than normal this winter and having dust free carpets seems to be helping alleviate that a bit.

I think the only concern is if these units will hold up. There seem to be a lot of internet complaints about roombas not having a very long service life.

-Mike