Thanks for the links! I've gone through all of them and most are not really useful for me, but they were interesting to read about. There was one, though, that I think is the most application you can get for a Windows Mobile device: Magic Button. This is the primary design flaw in WM as far as I'm concerned - the fact that you keep opening programs, and you can't close them without several taps to get into the memory settings. Thanks for linking that one!

Mark: yeah, I wouldn't suspect you would be a fan of this OS. Granted, I've only had it for a day, and I'm definitely finding out stuff about it that I don't like, but it still beats the other two smartphone OSs that I've tried. (besides, suggesting a freeware app that adds a feature isn't defending the Palm OS one bit )

Bitt: Meh, it was occasionally a big annoyance to me, but I understand it's not the worst thing about the OS. The other thing that ticked me off about Palm OS was trying to remove programs. You had to guess which components were related to the program you were trying to remove. It was so maddening I would just do a hard reset and go through the 15 minute process of my firm's software installation (we used Goodlink software).

Any suggestions on alarm software? That's the biggest convenience application that I'd like...