True, true. All true. I guess I should have added that I keep two remotes. My coffee table, at all times, has my Pronto and my Tivo remote. But still, even if I had the Harmony, I would not give up the Tivo remote. I wouldn't trade the Tivo remote for anything.

My Pronto is used 80% of the time just for its home screen, which I've set up with macros for the various inputs (Tivo, DVD, Power Off, etc.). When the DVD button is pressed, it's set to automatically go to the DVD screen, and I use the Pronto for the DVD player, because you rarely need more than three or four buttons (and the D-pad) to control a DVD player. I then have a button dedicated in all modes to return me to the main screen.

I admit, due to the hardware design, my setup is less than elegant (that dedicated home button I was talking about is attached to the "Channel Up" hard button), but it passes the only important test: the wife can use it.

I got my Pronto NG TSU3000 for around $150 on ebay or somewhere, and that was with the rechargeable battery and dock. Still, I would rather spend another $100 or so over the Harmony to be able to do what I want.