I basically went the same way you did with your votes.

The Super Bowl is really a disappointment for me, since I pretty much hate both teams. The Patriots dispatched my beloved Eagles in the '04 Super Bowl, and the Giants are a divisional rival. I'll watch the game, but I have no real interest in the outcome.

On the political front, I think the GOP primaries are signed, sealed, and delivered for McCain, with Romney bowing out of the race shortly thereafter. It will throw the Republican machine into absolute disarray, since for some reason, they hate McCain (as but one example, Ann Coulter has said she'll campaign for Hillary if McCain wins.) Watch out for some mutiny among the GOP big shots as they promote some kind of 3rd party candidate instead of McCain.

On the Democratic side, I see no circumstances under which it's not still a two horse race after Tuesday. One side or another may end up with more delegates, but based on current delegate count, funding, etc. I think both of them will continue their campaigns all the way until the convention.