I like their products, but I don't see one that matches my use case.

I guess I'm mostly surprised that in this age where one might have a dozen gadgets and chargers, there aren't at least a few bags geared toward that. I totally get the appeal of a bag that can hold your electronics AND a weekend of clothes. I've done it myself a few times, but that's by far the exception. The only two things I ever use my bag for are vacations where it's dedicated to holding all the electronics for the trip, or for work where I need access to a bunch of little things for my job - screwdriver, pens/pencils, at least 7 different flash drives that are always floating around the pockets, WD Passport, USB drive adapters, etc. At the moment I have two pockets that hold half of this stuff together and I'm always fishing around in it.

Going off the packing cube recommendation, I'm thinking of picking up one of these. It could at least help organize the charging cables I have to bring on trips, and the many flash drives I have to carry around. I bought an AmazonBasics version a while back but it was very small and not well organized.