Some quick photos of one of my favorite laptop/cable bags. Looked around, it's called an "Uzzi Sling Backpack / Laptop Bag" and seems to be a popular choice for brands to hand out. $20-$30 in volume, and it's held up surprisingly well.

The power adaptor in there is the larger 87W Apple USB-C charger, and a Logitech full sized Bluetooth/LogitechRF mouse. Those 4 pouches, along with the small zippered pouch up top is where I keep cables/adapters I want with me. And theres a full size zippered pocket where I tech the Apple power extension and ethernet cable if I need them, room in there for a lot. Even the "MP3 pouch" on the sling is handy for less used adapters or thumb drives like my dual Lightning/USB one.

The laptop area holds a 15MBP and thicker laptops with ease. Smaller 13 ones fit fine too, though they may shift a little. This backpack was my dailyrail/bus commuting bag for work for a solid year before I swapped it out for another freebie.

The rest of my bags are all in a spot in the closet currently, I'll let ya know when they finally come out smile