I can agree with Pache.. dont jump to conclusions about who is responsible. Wait. But from what I understand, the evidence is mounting and all fingers point to Bin Ladin. I can only imagine that the news released here is the same that my friends across the ocean are hearing. Personally, I am convinced its him.

Once we are certain, I say cook him over a slow flame with an apple in his mouth for all eternity. Sew his butt closed (can I say that here?) and wait for him to explode. Launch him in the next space shuttle, put him out for a space walk, and let the entire continent of North America watch as he burns up on re-entry. Cruel and unusual? Yes.. but vengence is a dish best served cold.

On another note, this BBS is one of my favorites. All of us from all over the world get along here just fine, with music and our empeg/rio decks in common. The users here seem to be of above average intelligence, and all of us seem to know good and evil when we see it. I want to thank everyone from over seas for their support in these difficult times.

Carl

080000506 12gb-green