The WTC holds special meaning because I used to work on Wall Street, and would travel through the concourse every day, eat there very often. Even before that, because the WTC contains one of the cities largest train stations, I must have spent a good portion of my life traveling through the building.

I know what you mean. I spent only a week with a company in John street and lodging in Hilton within the WTC complex itself (New York Vista, I think - I am trying to figure out from satelite images what happened to it). Yet, the Center has grown to me in that short time. I enjoyed watching crowd hurrying to their workplaces, men and women in business suits wearing sneakers, with dress shoes around the neck or high heels peeking from the bag. I ate excellent cheesacake in an Italian fast food in the mall, spent hours admiring NYC panorama from the roof...

I never expected these memories might become so irreplacable and sad....

I surely hope they rebuild it, stronger and safer if possible, all insurance and other concerns aside. Not doing so would mean acceding a victory to terrorists.

Dragi "Bonzi" Raos
Zagreb, Croatia
Q#5196, MkII#80000376, 18GB green
Dragi "Bonzi" Raos Q#5196 MkII #080000376, 18GB green MkIIa #040103247, 60GB blue