The "church" of $cientology is a business. It's a purely for-profit organization, with its own products and other intellectual property they sell or licence for gobs and gobs of money. It is not a religion and it's a shame that so many governments recognise it as one.

I would ask for a ban on $cientology or anything like that. You're free to believe whatever you want. But if you're running a business in a country I'm paying taxes in, you'd better be declaring your income instead of trying to skim and be afforded the exceptions legitimate Churches are offered.

Of course, as always, watch your back if ever speaking out. Though I suppose there are so many people doing it that they don't have the opportunity to chase everyone anymore. Just don't post any of the NOC (some of their copyrighted, and licenced, writings) here or we might see the forum shut down. :)

Anyone know if they showed movies like Saving Private Ryan, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade, etc. in Germany?

Bruno