Nor Microsoft nor Oracle. But it isn't the wacko-ness that's the problem. It's the support, both moral and, very likely, financial, of an organization that we see as corrupt in a most foul manner. There's a point at which one's personal politics/ethics/mores play a large part in decision making. For many of us, Scientology and those who support it are well past the line that contains that point. Personally, despite the fact that I love movies, I avoid movies that star or are produced by Tom Cruise or John Travolta. I've gotten so that I feel guilty about watching The Simpsons, despite the fact that I love the show. (Fortunately, Dharma and Greg seems to be lousy.) But, again, that's my personal preference. Yours may vary. However, there are enough people out there that share my viewpoint on this that I feel it to be my responsibility to inform, and I'd appreciate the same consideration. You can easily ignore my advice. But I'd suggest that you do some research on Scientology and Scientologists first.