I am new to this board and new to the Empeg but I want to help! I was involved with GPS from 1986 through 1996 and have a Trimble receiver that does output NMEA. My own immediate needs would be served by an alternate display on the Empeg (a "visual" if possible) for position, velocity and time data from the GPS. Map displays and route guidance are certainly desireable as well. It seems that a lot of progress has already been made but hopefully I could add something to the effort. I have a lot of experience in testing and trouble shooting the navigation solution and data and I would guess that if the data plot discrepencies you show are due either to a datum missmatch or an altitude error in the 3D solution that has propagated to the output coordinates. A geoidal error (local altitude deviations from the mathamatically calculated ellipsoid that represents the earth's surface) could also contribute. The map data is unlikely to be off as much as you show even though the stated error potentially is that great. My empeg is almost in the car and my GPs is running. Unfortunately I do not have a laptop but I am eager to contribute. Lynn Weber [email protected]