I am new to this board and new to the Empeg but I want to help!

Welcome. I am not really involved with Kim's project aside from being a willing guinea pig. Hopefully Kim will release his software to the general public at some point, but he has not promised to do that yet. There are some other people on this board that have expressed interest in creating something similar if Kim's project does not happen. I am sure they would appreciate your help if it comes to that.

I have a lot of experience in testing and trouble shooting the navigation solution and data and I would guess that if the data plot discrepencies you show are due either to a datum missmatch or an altitude error in the 3D solution that has propagated to the output coordinates.

If you have not read it already check out this thread for discussion of the tiger data and if it is accurate enough for proper navigation. The datum I am using matches the datum Kim told me the map data uses. Like I said above my gut feeling is that the data will be accurate enough once I get the software calibrated properly. The interface to do that calibration is kind of weak at the moment so it going to take some trial and error for me to get it setup. Out of curiosity are you familiar with the tiger data?

-Mike