Hi,

I've been trying to find how to connect my empeg wirlessly to my wireless router. I've tried a few searches for the word 'wireless' as recommended on riocar.org but it brings back an overwhelming number of results and I either haven't found what I'm looking for or, more likely, haven't understood. Someone will no doubt find a thread straight away that has the relevant info but here goes.

I've recently upgraded my sad old dial-up to cable broadband with NTL. I've hooked my PC and my gf's up to it using a Belkin wireless router. What I now want to do is be able to leave my empeg connected up to the amp in the lounge but still be able to access it from my PC in the study. I'm not sure what I need to do this. Would it be an access point or a bridge? After that, how do I get the router to recognise it? Configure it by connecting it to the router first, do that somehow from the empeg or will it just plug into the ethernet on the empeg and work (how likely is that?)

Answers need to be in fairly simple terms as I'm not much of an afficionado on anything like this.

Cheers,

2x80GB Mk II with Illuminated buttons