On the "Emplode vs jEmplode" post, a couple people mentioned that the Java UI had some quirks ... I'm curious what people most dislike.

Note that most of the interface quirks I noticed have been solved by installing the Sun JRE and having JEmplode use that instead of the Microsoft JRE. Things like the mouse wheel not working properly in the file dialogs were solved when I did that.

Of course, this caused problems with certain web-based java things in IE, but then that was solved by configuring IE to still use the MS JRE, so for the most part I'm a lot happier than I was.

With that said, there's still some things that bug me (FYI, I'm still on Jemplode 41):

- Can't drag and drop songs and playlists. Gotta copy and paste.

- Every time I open something in the right-hand pane, the columns all go back to the same size instead of how I'd stretched them before.

I can't remember what else at the moment.

Am I missing anything?

I think already mentioned in this thread: A working option to write synched V1 and V2 tags to downloaded files.

And here's a new feature idea I'd like to see in Jemplode and Emplode both (I'll try to go find that Emplode-feature thread and add this to that thread): Optional "totals" at the bottom of each column. That way I could see things like the total file size for a set of MP3 files, the total time, the average bit rate, the total number of tracks, etc.