Clinton was the worst president we've ever had.

Oh, God, why do I do this? I guess I'm just a masochist and in the mood for a little troll-baiting.

He's the worst president because... let's see: He got a blow job in the oval office? [sarcasm]Well, I can certainly understand how anybody who ever got a blow job (OK, let's have a little class here: had fellatio) would certainly, beyond any doubt, be proven incompetent to hold any sort of political office.[/sarcasm]

He's the worst president because... let's see: He was not forthcoming about admitting he got a blow job in the oval office? Well, I can certainly understand how not wanting to discuss intimate personal issues with a gang of bona-fide witch hunters whose sole and absolute guiding principal was political gain (issues that in no way had even the remotest bearing on leadership abilities) would certainly prove beyond any doubt that he was incompetent to hold office. Has any other politician ever told less than the full truth before?

He's the worst president because... let's see: He made and implemented policy decisions that adversely affected national security or the well-being of American citizens? Maybe he took us into a war in the middle east? Hmmm... not that I can recall. But I'm sure that you have done the research and are ready and able to cite lots of specific examples about why "Clinton was the worst president we've ever had. "

Just imagine what would have happened if, the first time someone had made the accusation of sexual impropriety in the Oval Office, ol' Bill had just said, "Yeah -- I got blown right there at my desk. She was great, too. You should be so lucky." Half the people in the country would have hailed him as a hero.

And, just for the record -- I am not a Clinton lover. The last US president I had any real appreciation for died before most of the people on this bbs were even born.

tanstaafl.