he's also someone who may believe that he's being spied on in part of some big conspiracy and wants to arm himself accordingly. We're not talking about the brightest bulb.

You got me this time, man. I held myself together through all of your previous insults, but now I'm crying. I don't know if I want to live now. You accomplished your goal, so you can rest assured. But seriously, Dignan, it's getting kind of old. It's obvious that you have some self-esteem issues, and you need someone who you can feel like you're better than to get a boost of confidence so you can make it through the day . You also like to pull the old beat-up-on-Yz33d trick to try to gain acceptance with your online buddies, and maybe someone likes you a little more now after reading your clever insults. There's no need for any of this nonsense.

The paranoia thing still puzzles me, though, and scares me because he's out there (if he's serious). I'm glad I live far away from where we decided he probably lives. I feel safer.

It sounds like your the one who's paranoid. But I guess if my "bulb was a little brighter" I would've known not to post a joke on here or someone might take it too seriously. Actually Dignan, I am an escapee from a guatamalan insane asylum, and I'm hiding near Washington, DC. I like to stalk people who play instruments in organized musical bands. I've had my eye on you for some time now