Hi, Doug. I don't care about what blowjobs he got, although it does reflect on his character. I didn't say it without much thought; I just didn't explain my entire thought.

He is a proven liar. He sold out to the chinese. He's a traitor. He gave pardons for money. His staff trashed the Whitehouse before leaving. Not only do I not agree with his politics, but he is a dishonest man. When I look at a politcian, first I look at their character, and then I look at their policies.

Just because the economy was in a boom while he was in office doesn't mean he is a great president. It's not like they have an Economic Control Headquarters in Washington DC where the president can just push a few buttons and make the economy go up. And I don't care what anyone says, more taxes does not help the economy at all. I don't agree with any of the economic and social policies of Clinton/Gore/left, but I say he is the worst president because of his blatent dishonesty, and I don't doubt that he did and would again sell out his country. Jimmy Carter was a terrible president, but a least from what i've seen he seems like a decent and honest guy.

Maybe he took us into a war in the middle east? Hmmm... not that I can recall
Nope, but maybe he should have. Then we wouldn't have to be kicking ass right now. Of course, NY and the Pentagon weren't attacked when he was president, but I'm glad we're getting the terrorists now. Al Qaeda, taliban.....and Saddam. The world will be much better off the day Saddam is put in front of a firing squad and shot in the head.

Plus, Clinton signed the ridiculous Assault Weapon Ban in 1994 which pisses me off. But, it is set to expire in '04, and hopefully G dawg W won't sign it if it is repassed.