I didn't mean to insinuate (spelling) that you guys had automated reponse... but the way the email was wrote to me that's the way it came across.

I have mainly good stuff to say about you guys and trust me... if most of my friends had the money they'd be filling out order forms right now!

It was kinda scary and disheartening for me though because the day I opened the package and tried to show it off the unit hung in place and I couldn't get a hold of anyone... for the first time!

Please understand that I was a little over anxious... I mean after reading the BBS for over a year... or however long it has been online. and registering a long time ago (# 170!!!) I was a little over anxious.. especially since I had ordered a set of rims which arrived the day after the empeg... but the tires are yet to arrive! (empeg isn't the only compamy with delays. )

I need something to work for me once in a while. And right now the empeg is playing happily on my desk and I don' think my computer will ever be hooked up to my amp anymore... heaven forbid my empeg shall die again!

All in all empeg guys are great... sure they might have been worried about the $100 to ship the mepg back and forth to plug in a drive cable... but rest assured no one else after this week will have to worry about it.

Now if only the boot image upload was automated in emplode!

Later guys.. hic hic... (though I haven't had so much to drink as my buddy... just hope he didn't leave any stains on my rear bumper.

#170... I got SN: 080000101 12 gig Blue!