Okay, first, the nitty gritty.

-This is a small PCB (2in x 3in) that converts RS232 from the Empeg to TTL for a remove VFD.
-The VFD is designed for a Noritake VFD, the same type (if not size) in the Empeg itself.
-The PCB converts +12, either from an external power supply (AC adapter), or from the Empeg's serial thru the Sled.
-On the PCB there is a switch which 'flips' the TX/RX signals so that you don't have to use a crossover cable.
-Right now, estimated price is $30. This includes PCB & components. I'm not makin' any moey off of this, so the more people that order, the cheaper it'll end up.
-Estimated production date is beg-mid August.
-No, there is no software that actually writes to the VFD. Yet. I may come up with something for my personal use, and I'll let everyone know when. If any programmer wants to try something, let me know, I can forward communication specs for the display.
-The price does NOT include the VFD. If you select an option where it includes the VFD, and I decide not to purchase the VFD's, you'll get the same option, minus VFD.

Sign up Here!! You can also check your info there. Ignore site graphics and such. I just had to pick one of my domains that had database and PHP access. PM or Email me if I forgot to say anything obvious..