Well my girlfriend has no say in the matter and my screwdrivers will be hitting the dash this weekend!

If it's going into a CR-V, make sure to let us know how it goes and give us some pictures. I'm interested in knowing, because I can foresee a future where my wife's CR-V might one day contain an Empeg.

The only thing I need now is to find someone with the adapter to let me take the empeg in and play it out through my Pioneer Head unit... looking for the link as I type. Here it is. Crutchfield wants $80 US for it though. Oh my.

The Pioneer unit doesn't have an Aux-in? You don't usually have to resort to one of those adapters unless you're plugging into a factory radio.

Anyone got a good link to an FM thingy that would plug into my empeg outs and go to my Pioneer head unit antenna input and let me listen to it through the FM?

Oddly enough, if such a gizmo existed, Crutchfield would probably have it. In fact, I'm reasonably sure I've seen that sort of thing in their catalog before. Did you try calling them by telephone? Their phone reps are exceptionally good and can answer all your questions, even if their web site is mediocre.