I have the same problems that are listed below and I just put mine together about two days ago.... I get pretty much full power listed on stations that I do get no matter if the reception is good or crappy. If I don't get a station at all, sometimes I still have full bars and sometimes they drop down. I noticed that even if I tune to a nearby station, the bass and treble drop about every 3 - 5 seconds. The RDS flashes in and out on certain stations and NEVER stays on for more than one second... I am 99% sure I wired it correctle according to PCAs instructions. Are you saying that the wiring in the sled wiring harness is incorrect or that we wired the turner harnesses incorrectly??? I am confused which to be checking... It's obviously not the blue or black wire that isn't wired right It must be one of the other ones you are talking about...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"More: well, I felt disappointed with recepcion. Original radio (Seat Aura) had an exceptional reception. Pioneer didn't tune as goog as the original one, but still good. Tuner kit looses trebles and stereo signal constantly, like an old analogic walkman would do in movement. RDS signal blinks and the broadcast is not constant. But, surprisingly, the 'power bar' is always full, even when near no station is recived ¿? "

Edited by Rezolution (18/09/2003 22:13)