Well, some things that I'm noticing from poking around...

I have noticed that the PCATS tuner has no "Pin 7" or "Pin 3". I can see from the link you sent me that there is no "Pin 3" required. It does look like there is a Purple "Pin 7". There are no instructions in the PCATS manual for a "Pin 7".

I don't see any wires that are crossed or anything. If I need to try reversing two wires to see if it "helps", I would try reversing the "Level" and "Signal" pins 1&2 right? It would seem that 5&6 are Rx and Tx, so I would assume it can't be that. And it obviously can't be the voltage wires...

I did notice today that when I hooked up a "Euro Style" antenna, the problem with the power bars being at 100% went away, but my reception went to hell... I had to switch back to my original antenna (which according to Dodge and two stereo shops does not have an amplifier).

Let me just ask some people here... If you tune to a station with nothing but static, do you get 2-3 bars of signal strength. If you are listening to a station with a full set of bars, does your high end frequency keep turning on and off? I have some stations that show a full strenght and I can't hear anything. I have some stations that show full strengh and just fade in and out...

Also, does anyone have a problem where the RDS indicator wont ever stay on? I have too many variables to figure out what is going on, and no "known good tuner to compare it to"... Is this common behavior of all tuners, all PCATS tuners, or just a few PCATS tuners.

I suppose tomorrow, for the hell of it, I will try switching the Pink and Grey wires "Level and Signal" to see if that has any effect on the odd reception characteristics.

Why couldn't the damn thing just work? This is pissing me off...