Hi again.

Well, i haven't had time to disassemble the sled and tuner from my car to do some tests, but I'd want to do just a few comments:

First time I tried the kit, in my desktop, the reception was near perfect with a 1 meter cable plugged into antenna connector. All stations sonded ok, but the reception bar seemed to be higher than sound quality... (it could be a personal feeling). If I moved the antenna cable, the reception felt down, but I supposed it was due to my crappy home-made cable antenna.
When I fixed it into the car, at the first listen, the reception was good too, until I begun to drive. The trebles went in and out, as the reception was good or not. It has nothing to do with RDS AT function, since AT station changes are very perceptible (sound quality and level changes, a 'chop' noise and a jump in the song). Even with no-rds signals, the treble fade is constant when moving. Now when I brake at a red light, I use to stop just when reception is good... or move slowly until getting it

BUT: I now know that my car antenna is amplified, and I didn't attach the power lead to Rio blue cable. So reception looses could be caused by a weak signal. What I don't understand is why signal bars are yet signaling so high...

SO: My opinion is that PCA Tuner is extremely sensible to signal strength, and too much or too less signal affects the reception. At home it doesn't matter, but It is a big problem with a mobile tuner, more if you live in a big city with narrow streets as Madrid.
I still have to try powering up my antenna amplifier, although I guess I'll have to attenuate the signal not to overload the module. (Does anybody know how to do it?)

I'll report the results soon

Miguel.
Madrid, Spain