Some thoughts on the past month's posts (since I've been purposely forgetting about the BBS for weeks on end hoping the buttons will be ready by the time I return).

About the blue and "green" samples. Could you offer the "blue" as "dark blue" and the "green" as "neon blue"? But, if that prevents a true rich green from coming out, forget I said anything.

Paul's logic on getting the lights before the buttons has me in a bind. I've been pondering it for months now... I want to beat the rush for led installs once the buttons hit, but I don't want to buy the led's and have no buttons come out. So, I ask:

(not being a jerk) Not when, but will these buttons be released? I don't mind wating 3 to 6 to 9 months, as long as a set of green ones is eventually available. Any reasonable chance the whole deal may go sour?

Thanks again. I'll probably just send in for the led's, but I'd love to be sure.