I'm very interested in seeking out new casters because I feel like I owe this community (and would love a set of buttons, no doubt). I just haven't sat down to scour the internet yet.

I know "grand schemes" aren't the best, but to avoid duplicating work (and to prevent some caster in Wichita, Kansas from receiving multiple seperate offers for "a very specialized casting project"), maybe we can work together. I'll start a new thread for the process. If anyone knows of casters, post them to the thread. Then, we can each contact some of them, following through and seeing if they'll do the work and what their prices are.

Stu, did you mention that you were receiving the mold for the buttons from your last caster? Maybe I'm out of line for asking, but if we found a caster who could use it, would you sell that mold to us so we could use it? That should recover your investment and put your hard work of designing, communicating, proofing, etc all to work. Interested?

Ok, I'm off to another thread.