i apologize for stepping on any toes with my semi-inclusive 'you people'. let me open it up. anyone who consumes alcohol in order to escape reality, alter mood or emotional state, forget, or any of the other countless reasons they may come up with for willingly putting poison into their bodies gets no respect from me. not as a whole person, but for the time that they do so. if you like to do so, for any reason, i dont respect you while youre doing so, and during any time that you are still under the influence. not necessarily intoxicated, perhaps just 'man, i need a beer'.
any other time, its the same as usual. if were normally cool, then were cool. if not, then nothings changed there either.

let me reiterate that im not personally attacking anyone here. nor do i hold anything against anyone here for having alcohol in their fridge. there is alcohol in my own fridge, which is why i have not posted a picture of it. its my suitemate's and i dont like it, but i deal. also, we may have to sit down, you and i, and discuss your view of 'a few' and how it differs from the that of the rest of society.