Actually I never read the MF reference, so I was at a tiny disadvantage. But the point I was trying to make was that based solely on the fact of him admitting to your charge of
or is it worse for him, because the word that you used has been desensitized in meaning, where the language he uses still hits home for some people?
he wasn't being hypocritical.

And while MF is pretty offensive, it's still not nearly as personal as some of the other terms being used in this thread. On top of that, I have never seen Bitt use offensive language toward anyone unless he'd been first provoked. Not saying that makes it right, but he does show a lot of effort toward acting courteously toward people of differencing viewpoints, even at the point where he might find that person's viewpoint offensive.

And for the record, I have 0 desire for someone to charge around using filthy language and being blatantly offensive for no other reason than to upset people. Those are people I try to avoid in almost any setting.